Easy Ways to Get AEC Wallet Address for EmaratCoin
You can create a EmaratCoin’s wallet using :
- Windows QT Wallet (Staking Wallets)
- Linux QT Wallet (Staking Wallets)
- Mac QT Wallet (Staking Wallets)
- Exchanges including Tradesatoshi or other partner exchanges
Once your wallet is created, you will receive a public key (like ASTVeF2KNHM5JmTipuJ8FdLcZm3zFA1acm) which acts like your AEC wallet address
How to Download Staking Wallet:
You can download our Official Staking Wallets from Official website from below mentioned way
You can earn upto 12% yearly by just keeping funds in your staking wallet. Just follow the below mentioned procedure for staking your EmaratCoin’s in AEC Staking Wallets.
- Fully sync your Wallet to the AEC Network by running your wallet and downloading the blockchain.
(Automatic as soon as wallet is opened. It may take upto 20 minutes depending upon your internet speed and network strength)
- Just go to “Receive Coin” option on staking wallets to get AEC Address. You can create new address as well.
- Once your wallet is created, you will receive a public key (like ASTVeF2KNHM5JmTipuJ8FdLcZm3zFA1acm) which acts like your AEC wallet address
- Buy some AEC from any of our Partner Exchanges .
- Withdraw AEC from the Exchanges to your staking Wallet.
- If you own Emarat Coins in your another wallet then you can simply transfer them to staking wallets.
(Token holders can also add the address of there AEC staking wallet on “Tokens to coin swap form”)
- Leave the coins in the wallet for minimum 8 Hours. After 8 Hours the coins become eligible for Staking.
- The wallet must be Unencrypted for it to allow Staking. (Found under Settings in the main Toolbar. At Default AEC Wallet is Unencrypted).
For Complete details on EmaratCoin’s Proof of Stake Algorithm, Please Click here to Read This Article
How to Get AEC address on Exchanges:
You can also transfer your EmaratCoins to your AEC Wallets on exchanges. Exchanges are completely controlled by third parties so for any support, you can raise direct tickets from exchanges for any issue. EmaratCoin does not support staking in digital asset exchanges as well. Just follow the below mentioned procedure to get AEC Wallet address.
- Create your account on any exchanges (For Example: Tradesatoshi.com).
- Log in to your account
- Go to “Balance” option, find AEC and click on “Create Address/Generate address”
- Once your wallet is created, you will receive a public key (like ASTVeF2KNHM5JmTipuJ8FdLcZm3zFA1acm) which acts like your AEC wallet address.
Tradesatoshi needs for the deposit to be confirmed by the network a number of times, this number of times its different for each coin. it usually takes 6 confirmation.